Sending Email from Apps

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Aug 27 15:41:31 EDT 2007

Brian,

As a word of advise, test the waters first before you pass on an idea.
I almost passed on releasing JPEGCompress years ago, figuring that no
one would use it.  Today, JPEGCompress has 45,738 downloads listed on
CNET's download.com.  Not releasing JPEGCompress would have been my
biggest mistake.

People like "easy" solutions.  The only reason I went with my email
solution is because I know PHP.  Not everyone knows how to program for
the web.  So make the product... see what happens.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com