Drag & Drop with color cursor

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Mon Aug 27 10:22:36 EDT 2007

Hello all

I like to create a stack which allows me to drop files or folders
onto an
Icon on a Card and show a color cursor while hovering into the icon
area.

I like to mimic the way Drag & Drop looks on MacOSX 10.4 where the
drop zone,
in my case a semi transparent icon (png), changes into a different
semi transparent
icon when I drop a file or a folder from the desktop.

The cursor should look like the one in iTunes (with the green ball
and the white plus sign)
when one drops an mp3 song from the desktop into the application window.

Have a look at this program it does this very nice:

I have tried everything but I can’t get it to work !

Has anyone done something similar ?

Regards
Rolf