Send email with attachment

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Aug 26 15:30:12 EDT 2007

The following command works great for opening a new email message and
putting the address(s) in it. What I would like to also do is add a
specific attachment to the email as well but I don't see a parameter
for doing that. This would be for Mac and Windows now and Linux when
Rev 2.9 comes out.

revGoURL "mailto:guido at sales.example.com"

I know there are ways to send email directly from Rev apps but in
this case I would like to leverage the email program the user already
has and not require setting up SMTP parameters.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos