Saving a field containing text and images

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 25 12:35:57 EDT 2007

Hello Richard,

Well, I'd like to save the field in RTF with images embeded so other
apps could open it.
The problem is that I don't know how to add an image to a RTF file.
I've played with base64Encode, imageData, etc without result.
In fact I have no idea in what format the image has to be encoded to
add it at a RTF file.
Do you have some example?

I'll continue to search on the net, but so far I didn't find
something usefull.

Thanks, best,

ÉrIC