question about saveStackRequest

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Aug 25 11:31:49 EDT 2007

Hello Folks,
I am trying to monitor when the IDE saves a stack. I tried using
saveStackRequest on a backscript and on a frontscript, both without success.
I can't put the handler inside the given stacks because I don't know in
advance which stack will be monitored.

The idea is to watch when a user saves some stack and replicate this stack
to a remote server. The stack is added to a watch list by the user,
something like: (*) Keep server up to date" and from that point on, the
stack is thus watched.

In my tests here, my scripts running as a front or back script can't see
that event. I believe that the IDE is sending that directly to the stack
without going thru the message path, is this possible?

Any Clue?

Andre