Rev Studio and Vista

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sat Aug 25 10:37:31 EDT 2007

Len,

I've looked at Vista and it has the same set up system as XP. You do
have a folder where your documents are supposed to reside. You can
discover that with the specialFolderPath function, if need be.

HOWEVER, on installing Revolution, it does NOT create the third party
plugins folder for you. You have to do this yourself, or use the
Galaxy 1.5 Installer to install Galaxy to create it.

All that said, the easy way to solve this problem is to create the
third party plugins folder yourself. Create "My Revolution Studio"
folder in your "blessed" documents folder. Then within the newly
created "My Revolution Studio" folder, create a folder called
"plugins" and put your "Galaxy Studio Startup.rev" file and your
"GLX2 Code.rev" files in there. Then restart Revolution on your Vista
machine and you'll be as right as rain.

Lemme know if you have any more problems.

JD