Rev Studio and Vista

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Aug 25 10:14:33 EDT 2007

I've just gotten a new computer and want to retire my old (XP Pro)
desktop.  The new machine is a laptop and I'm a heavy user of
Galaxy/GLX2.  I can't seem to find where to install the plugins (in
general) under Vista.  The \Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My
Revolution Studio isn't anywhere to be found.

Where exactly is the "Special Folder" for plugins and while we're at it,
where can I install a Rev app so that it is available to all users of a
computer (on Vista).  I used to use "Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\<AppName>

Thanks!

Len Morgan