Unicode Wrapping

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Aug 24 12:33:59 EDT 2007

Hello -

I have some Unicode text (Vietnamese) in a field.  The characters are
displaying and printing correctly.  The textFont is set to ",Unicode".
However, when Revolution wraps this text, it is splitting the words in half.
An English equivalent would be:

| This is a test.  This is only a test.  If this had be |
| en an actual emergency, you would have been informed  |
| where to tune in your area for official information a |
| nd news.  This concludes this test.                   |

Do I have to somehow tell Revolution that the field contains Unicode text so
it wraps correctly?  Any thoughts will be helpful!

Thank you in advance,

Dan