close the answer dialog from script

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 24 06:42:29 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo,

You have to adjust the answer dialog itself with a preOpenStack script:

on preOpenStack
   send "close this stack" to me in 10 secs
   pass preOpenStack
end preOpenStack

You may have to integrate this script with existing code.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 24-aug-2007, om 12:30 heeft paolo mazza het volgende geschreven: