AW: AW: why can't I create a folder with a variable?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Aug 21 06:38:13 EDT 2007

Exactly. I have a handler in my library:

on createPath pPath
   set the itemDelimiter to "/"
   repeat with n = 1 to the number of items in pPath
     if item n of pPath is not empty AND there is no folder (item 1
to n of pPath) then
       create folder (item 1 to n of pPath)
     end if
   end repeat
end createPath

You may want to add error-checking and so-on, but it works well enough.

Best,

Mark