General Error Trapping in a stand-alone

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Aug 20 16:59:06 EDT 2007

Is there a way to trap errors in a stand-alone without checking the
result on every single operation?  I'm finding users being very
"creating" in some of their data entry.  Since they are running a
stand-alone, the system either locks up or in most cases, just appears
to go on happily (without updating the database or other such bad things).

Is there some handler that is called (even in a stand alone) so I can
trap ANY error that pops up?  It's possible that there maybe a syntax
error somewhere in my code and I just haven't crossed that path in the
program yet.  I'd like to catch these too so I can fix the program.

len morgan