AW: AW: which field property to set for 'scrolling'?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Aug 20 10:24:49 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

The behavior you want seems to be usual behavior: arrow keys allow
navigating in the text and move the text if needed when the text is
larger than the field.
Create a new stack, create a new usual field and just set its
dontWrap to true.
Then test the behavior in this new stack: if it works as expected,
compare fields properties ;-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.