Standalone Problem

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Sun Aug 19 14:31:03 EDT 2007

Dear Revolutionaries,

I have a stack with several games for learning. Everything works fine
except one game, on a single card, does not function in the Windows
standalone. I'm using the new studio software for mac. When you access
this card, the game doesn't function at all. Even the "return to menu"
button does not work. Nor will the "quit" button. Very odd. You see, the
Mac standalone works just as it does in the development environment.
Just fine.

What gives? Is there something I should check first? Is there something
that is taboo in the windows standalones? All the other little games
work fine.

Thank you very much.

Tom in Arizona