revdb_execute problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Aug 17 09:50:52 EDT 2007

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:16:10 +0200, jbv wrote:

> I'm trying to squeeze more than one SQL commands into 1 single
> revdb_execute request in a Rev cgi script.

I've never done that, but I would assume that revdb_execute is limited
to only one command because it needs to return a result back to Rev; if
it could support more than one command, there would have to be special
handling to get the results of multiple commands back (even if it's
just a simple "empty/error" result for each).

I'd break it into two separate revdb_execute statements instead.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/