[OT] Energy Efficient Search Engine

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:59:26 EDT 2007

On 8/16/07, Jeff Reynolds <jeff at siphonophore.com> wrote:

> Turns out black on white wins way over the reverse or messing with
> either text or bg color much.

Very interesting, and as others have pointed out, if you spend more time
doing the same thing then there's no point. I do wonder though if that study
took into account lysdexia;-) I am, and my youngest son is even more so, and
neither of us had any trouble with white on black. My wife on the other hand
is one of those speed readers, she can't stand white on black. I'm wondering
if any of the others here who don't mind white on black are lysdexic;-) I
wonder about colour blindness too?

In the end I guess it comes down to what works for you.