combining sound files

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Aug 16 20:18:54 EDT 2007

Nicolas, AU files are not very complicated, and it would be fairly
easy to concatenate files as you describe, natively in Revolution,
providing that they have the same number of channels, the same sample
rate, and the same encoding. If the files differ from each other in
any of these ways, then it's much more complicated.

If you're sure that your au. files are all the same in these ways, I
could probably knock something up in half an hour or so.

Feel free to contact me on or off list.

Best,

Mark