[OT] Emulating Mac OS 9 on Non-PPC Macs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 15 05:46:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

I seriously doubt that it is easier to install Mac OS 9 on Q than on
SheepShaver, even though it might run better on Q ultimately. For
now, I stick to SheepShaver, which is a bit unstable, doesn't let me
play sound, but does provide me with functional TCP/IP.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-aug-2007, om 11:32 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: