debugger won't engage

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:35:47 EDT 2007

I have a script for a particular object (on mouseMove) with a debug
checkpoint set in it at the top of the handler.  However, the debugger
never kicks in (but the script runs).  I have tried clearing and
setting it, but it never kicks in.  I have set a checkpoint in another
script, and the debugger always kicks in.

What should I be looking for when trying to determine why the debugger
won't kick at the top of one handler but will for another?  Again, the
script executes, but the debugger never appears.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."