using mci send string for audio and video on windows

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Aug 13 10:05:05 EDT 2007

Given the ubiqitous status of the ipod and itunes, you'd think Apple
would do its best to see that at least Dells, HP's, and Gateways come
with Quicktime installed (maybe they do, but it doesn't seem like
it).  Last year my son had to present a multimedia project for his
8th grade science and it was a major pain to get the teacher able to
play the project back.  Finally a student downloaded and installed
Quicktime for her.

Mark