AW: Clipboard destroys png file on XP Home!

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 13 03:24:45 EDT 2007

Thanks Ray, for your offer, I'll send you a file offlist.

> Have you gotten feedback from any other customer? If not, and you're
> interested, send me a copy offlist and I'll test it - I have both XP
> Home and Pro and can let you know if I get the black square as well.

Not yet, but my product is just 4 days on the market

> I haven't seen it personally. Could it be possibly the color depth he
> has his monitor set to? Or maybe an old graphics card? (I'm grasping at
> straws...)

The customer can save the same png to HD with my app and insert it from HD
to Word and that works fine. So the problem only occurs when copying to and
from Clipboard. Btw all images are b/w.

Tiemo