How display the contents of text file

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 9 10:46:19 EDT 2007

Hi Kavitha,

> Thank you very much!

You're welcome!

> Just today I posted another question of how to give external
> references.  I am trying to connect Valentina 3 to Revolution . I
> am having difficulty in giving the external references,  I tried to
> give the reference through coding its not working.  I tried to find
> the file and no luck.  I hope I am not bothering you, can you
> please help me with this.?

Damn, I thought I could sneak out of this :-D

To be honest, I have no idea, never used Valentina so far.
But all the necessary steps are surely documented in the Valentina docs!

Took me about a minute to find this one on the Valentina website:
http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/V4REV_Reference_3_en.pdf

> Thank you again
> Kavitha

Best