Recording sounds -- delay in starting?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Aug 7 17:56:38 EDT 2007

My application is an adult remedial education title that lets the person
(optionally) record their reading of a word and then compare it with the
pre-recorded voice.  It would be nice if they could just click the
button and record.

Some of my Authorware applications use the Audio Xtra to do recording,
and that does not suffer from this 2-3 second delay.

Can the Advanced QT external be used to record without this delay?

--
Peter T. Evensen
Juice Plus+ Independent Distributor