Mac Mod competition anyone? (a request)

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Aug 7 13:15:19 EDT 2007

On 7-Aug-07, at 10:56 AM, Heather wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> I came across this today, and thought hmmmm I wonder if any of our
> esteemed community would get a kick out of entering it:
>
> http://www.macmod.com/index.php?
> option=com_content&task=view&id=308&Itemid=234
>
> You are, after all, a creative bunch...
>
> cheers
>
> Heather

Heather (and all the rest of you): note the line-break in the link,
making a simple click impossible.  Could you (and all the others on
this list who persist in using long---and ultimately wrapped---links)
please either a) put the link in in angle brackets, like this:
<http://www.macmod.com/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=308&Itemid=234>, or b) goto to
<tinyurl.com> to generate a short url that won't need to be wrapped.

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

-Dr. John R. Vokey