Substacks vs. Backgrounds

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:16:12 EDT 2007

Ken,
Granted you can use backgrounds to share objects across multiple
cards, but that isn't necessary, as you know.  I probably should have
finished my 'dew before posting this morning.  Forget the sharing of
objects for the moment.  For the purpose of building various
dialogs/forms/etc., there doesn't appear to be any real advantage of
one over the other to me, which is what brought this up in the first
place after I discovered one of the problems I'm trying to figure out
right now.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."