double-clicking a document

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Aug 7 03:33:57 EDT 2007

When double clicking a document in WinXP my app launches and the
environment variables contain the correct path but, does the OS (or
rev) do anything else with the $1 path information?    revLoadedStacks
(all)  list the document stack as loaded into memory but I'm pretty
sure that I didn't do it through scripting.  I was under the
impression I would have to open the files myself using the paths in
the environment variables.  I can't see any place that I could be
automatic loading is expected and that I shouldn't keep looking for
where I'm loading it in a script?

Also

Is there any reason why
delete stack (the longFilePath of $1)
would cause a problem ?  I seem to be exiting any script that tries
this in a standalone

  Thanks!

-Scott Morrow