Revcon Las Vegas

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:58:43 EDT 2007

Richard, you are always echoing my thoughts in this regard!

I remember when the old highway did NOT wind through red rock canyon,
and instead wound through every little podunk town all the way up to
Salt Lake City (where I was born and where my parents were born).

Also -- Las Vegas is a short drive from Zion National Monument -- also
very beautiful.

Still, I shall miss Monterey.  Even the Monterey in California as
opposed to Mexico (where my last RevConWest hotel arrangements were
made).

Judy