Float Above Stack

Ferdinand fwvo at planet.nl
Sat Aug 4 07:25:46 EDT 2007

On 3-aug-2007, 17:47, Ken Ray wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:53:27 +0200, Ferdinand wrote:
>

>> In my Revolution application I have one systemwindow. If I click on
>> this window the application must become the active application.
>> How can I do this? The application runs on Mac OS -X .
>>
>> And if the solution below is the only way to activate the
>> application :
>> How can you find the name of your application?
>
> Look here:
>
> Understanding Processes
> http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/proc005.htm
>
> Making an App Come To The Foreground
> http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/proc001.htm
>
> HTH,
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

Thanks very much for your answer.
That second example helps me alot!

I am from the old 'fork()'  exec() and argv[] days...
So yes I do understand processes, but how Apple implement this with
AppleScript I don't know exactly, I miss a good reference manual for
this.
Examples will do.

For the application name I used $0 within Revolution.

Again thanks for the answer.

---

Ferdinand.