Text Inspector Needed

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Aug 3 22:37:54 EDT 2007

Yes. I have a good start for you, but you'll want to add more features.
Derek Bump at Dreamscape offered this very nice stack that focused on
creating html text that worked better in a browser with his
modifications, and maintained sizes better than raw Rev HTML.. And
vice versa. Very educational.

Not only that, there's great code and ICONS for most editing
functions, including changing text attributes among others already
set in a field.

http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/revolution/htmltocss1.zip

--

stephen barncard