mercy...Control-A and text selection revisited

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Thu Aug 2 17:04:18 EDT 2007

Hello Eric

It does not work for me.  For testing, I created a simple stack with one field and the script you suggested in the card script:

www.aboutmyfiles.com/controlKeyDownTest.rev

With the cursor in the field, control-A does nothing.  If I choose Select All from the Rev IDE Edit menu, same thing (i.e. nothing).  Does it work for you?

If yes, then it has to be an effect of the loss-of-focus bug that is in 2.8.0, which is what I am running.

Please let me know when you have a moment.

Thanks!

Mark