Shy Images

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 04:41:48 EDT 2007

On 1 Aug 2007, at 13:12, Len Morgan wrote:
> Any ideas?  Could I somehow duplicate the image I start with, make
> it a top level image, and switch what Rev thinks it's dragging to
> that?

In addition to Ken's suggestion for copying the image in question,
another possibility may be to keep a separate image object on the
card above (and outside) all the groups. This would normally be
invisible, but you would set its properties to match the image you
want to move and make it visible as required.

Cheers
Dave