BvG Docu with WebNotes updated (Was Re: [ANN] BvG Docu gets an add-on AAG WebNotes)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 1 22:15:27 EDT 2007

Thanks for the kind words Sarah, I've made a little update, Mark Smith
identified a problem with commands that have a space in it such as answer
file... I've fixed to make spaces into underscores. I moved your comment to
answer file.
I'll add editing and comment removal in the next days. I'll also add auto
update so people know they are running the latest version.

Any other feature request? I am issuing updates every four or so hours.

Andre