BvG Docu with WebNotes updated (Was Re: [ANN] BvG Docu gets an add-on AAG WebNotes)

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:57:06 EDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
> Friends,
> I've updated the stack so the sliders work, when I first created it, I
> didn't knew they were sliders :-/ my mistake.
>
> get it from http://www.andregarzia.com/rev/docuwebnotes.rev

Hi Andre,

This is fantastic. I hope Rev takes it onboard so that we can have the
same sort of active documentation as MySQL does.

I just added my first note (to "answer file" if you want to check it).
It just occurred to me that if I found an error in my note then I
might want to edit it. Are you planning any way to allow editing of
notes, or would I just add a new note correcting my error? BTW, I
haven't found an error yet as far as I know, I just thought of it as a
possibility.

Cheers,
Sarah