Voyager Multimedia

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Wed Aug 1 00:05:53 EDT 2007

> Colin Holgate frequents the Apple QuickTime Talk list.

And Colin is also an active participant of the Lingo-L (Director) list.

I had the pleasure to program Voyager's 'Salt of the Earth' CD-ROM. It
was one of the first disks to contain an entire feature film (albeit in
a small size!)
Voyager had a nice collection of custom HyperCard xcmds that made short
work of some tricky maneuvers. The company was staffed with immensely
talented, creative and quirky folk. Fun and trailblazing work.

In time I imagine that original copies of Voyager's CD-ROMs could
become quite collectable.

Jim Lambert