[OT] CGI - web site help

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:03:59 EDT 2007

On 4/30/07, John Craig <jc at spl21.net> wrote:
> Another example - http://www.molekular.co.uk/tmp/test2.php
>
> To link using a radio button, you can use the following;
> <input type="radio" name="radio1"
> onClick="javascript:window.location.href='http://localhost/cgi-bin/catSearch.cgi?searchfor=1234&discount=5';">
> Option1

Again, many thanks to everyone. Bernard was correct in that I was
trying to be too complicated. John provided the solution, it was the
window.location.href command that solved everything. I was able to get
the new URL using JavaScript and the document.getElementById function,
then I used window.location.href to display that new URL
automatically.

As always, this list is a terrific source of useful information, even
if it isn't directly Rev-related.

Regards,
Sarah