How do I get the object under the mouse when mouseRelease?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Apr 30 03:53:26 EDT 2007

Hello again,

sorry, another newbee question

I want to realize my own drag and drop handlers with mouseDown,
mouseRelease, etc. On mouseDown I get the underneath lying object with
mousecontrol. How do I get the name of an object (image) under the mouse
when releasing it, because mousecontrol is still the mouseDown object when
releasing? I created a workaround with a repeat loop on mouseRelease to test
for every image on my card, if the mouseloc is in the rectangle of image x.
But I think there must be a more sophisticated and perfomant way in
revolution?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo