Does Embed fonts with AltFont.bundle work in standalone?

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 22:44:24 EDT 2007

 Say, I'm trying to get a "barcode" font embedded in my standalone Mac Revolution application, but I'm not having much luck. It works in "authoring mode", but not "standalone" mode for me. I understand that it's due to be integrated into Rev at some time in the future - - - does that mean that it's not completely ready yet, or am I just doing something wrong? For instance, if I take the altfontbrowser demo app and make it a standalone, I'm not having luck getting it to pull in the font either, which makes me wonder if perhaps it's just an authoring-mode feature at this point.

 From my understanding, I just need to set the externals path and hit save, and then make sure that my altfont.bundle file is at that path, right?