Window Level Core Image Transition

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:27:44 EDT 2007

Hey,
  Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for something slightly different.
The Core Image Sampler stack shows how to do transitions on a section inside
a stack.  I thought the changelog entry said that a transition could be done
on the entire stack and carry over to the desktop behind it.  I have got
transitions to work on an entire stack, but it does not extend past the rect
of the stack or make so you can see parts of the desktop ("transitions with
alpha channels on an entire window").  Perhaps I am mistaken and this is not
possible though.

  Thank You,
    Bridger Maxwell
    www.FieryFerret.com