Window Level Core Image Transition

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:56:53 EDT 2007

Hello,
  I saw this in the changelog of Revolution 2.7:
* Window level transitions. Now you can perform transitions with alpha
channels on an entire window, allowing effects such as rippling applications
on the desktop.
However, I couldn't find any documentation on it.  I am assuming that this
means we can do cool transitions that effect the entire desktop, like how
everything ripples when you drag a new widget onto the Dashboard.  Am I
reading into this right?  I would like to use this for a stack of mine to
have a transition when the window changes size.  It would be especially cool
if I could get the cube transition.  Any attempts I have made so far only
effect my current stack's rect.  Nothing is transparent and nothing effects
the rest of the window.  If anyone has used this new feature, or if I am
just interpreting it wrong, I would love some help.

  Thank You,
     Bridger Maxwell
     www.FieryFerret.com