Printer to print UPC barcodes

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:30:11 EDT 2007

> http://global.dymo.com/enUS/Categories/LabelWriter_Printers.html
>
> Looking at the website, there's a couple of options - - - now since they are
> USB-connected, does that mean I'd print straight from Revolution just as you
> would to a regular printer, and the printer just comes with the drivers?

That's how I do it on a Mac. The only annoying thing is that Rev can't
store & restore printer setups, so I have to get my users to go
through Page Setup every time the program needs to swap printer.

I use the Dymo Labelwriter Turbo 360 which doesn't look like it is
available any more, but so long as they have Mac drivers, I don't
think it matters which you use.

You will need to experiment with the area that you can print on a
single label, but once you have that, it should all work well.

Cheers,
Sarah