submenu ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 28 12:26:15 EDT 2007

Hi Joe,

Click on a menu item in the field on the right side of the menu
builder stack. Click on the New Item button to create a new menu
item. If the new item happens to be unselected, click on it to select
it. Now click on the tiny blue square with green right arrow. This
will shift the menu item to the right, indicating that it is a
submenu of the preceding menu item.

Obviously, you can't do this with the first item in a menu. If you
want another item in your submenu, select the existing submenu item
and click on New Item again. Make sure that the new submenu item is
selected and click on the tiny green right arrow again.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk