[OT] CGI - web site help

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Apr 27 03:18:47 EDT 2007

> a set of radio
> buttons that alter the search results. Unfortunately, changing these
> requires doing a new search before the new options are displayed.
>
> So my question is: is there any way to detect the radio buttons so the
> options can be displayed dynamically?

Hi Sarah,

I'm not really clear what are the limitations which you are trying to
overcome.  Do you mean that the radio buttons do something like to
the search results e.g. change the sort order of the search results,
or that they filter the search results in some way?  By "before the
new options are displayed" do you mean "before the choice takes effect"?

Bernard