[OT] CGI - web site help

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:35:31 EDT 2007

Sorry for the off-topic question, but I'm hoping someone here will
know the answer.

I have an intranet web site that searches a couple of company
databases. It uses Rev CGI (many thanks to Jacque for her wonderful
tutorial).

However I really want the page to be more dynamic. I have a search box
which works fine, as the search button must be clicked (or Return key
pressed) before the search is done. However I also have a set of radio
buttons that alter the search results. Unfortunately, changing these
requires doing a new search before the new options are displayed.

So my question is: is there any way to detect the radio buttons so the
options can be displayed dynamically?

TIA,
Sarah