lock/unlock in closeCard short-circuits a visual effect

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 26 16:02:38 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

You issue the visual effect command before locking the screen.
Revolution goes to the previous card and executes the visual effect
while the screen is locked, so you won't see anything. In this
situation, your second mouseUp handler is the correct script.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-apr-2007, om 21:55 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: