Non-Motif Linux Interface?

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Tue Apr 24 17:47:15 EDT 2007

Hi Ken,

Could it be that your system doesn't know where to load GTK+ from.  I've
always assumed that the libdl dependency in rev. is being used to load the
gnome widget libraries among other things. ( I could be completely wrong of
course :-) )

You might try something like setting the following environment variables.
I'm assuming Ubuntu puts the gtk libs in /usr/lib..but it might not.  You
might also compare Marks location for the libs to yours.

 REV_GDK_PATH /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so
 REV_GTK_PATH /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so
 REV_GOBJECT_PATH  /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so

Hope that helps..

--
cb