Non-Motif Linux Interface?

Peter palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:27:55 EDT 2007

On my installation Rev IDE does change with the WM and with the WM theme.  To see the way it works, I started up Rev, brought up the gnome theme manager, and changed themes.   Rev changes - the color, and also the decoration of the title bar.  It also changes in KDE, so if you want it in purple, its the Sun theme.  And in another WM, like Windowmaker, it will take on that coloring and so on. This was with the appearance set to default.

I haven't tried if this happens with standalones.  But are you finding that when you do this in KDE with the IDE open, all the other apps change their colors and icons, but Rev doesn't?  Does seem odd.

Peter