Where is the UBIQUITOUS Plugins folder on the Mac?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Apr 23 23:21:26 EDT 2007

Chipp-

> I seem to remember someone making a stack which auto-created these
> directories...as they aren't created by Rev. Seems Mark Weider was
> involved, though I don't know for sure. I know Galaxy auto-creates
> them for you when it's first installed.

What I use is revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath(). I don't exactly
remember where I found that. Since it isn't documented, I can't
exactly condone its use, nor can I guarantee how long it will be
around. I'm rather hoping all the "My" stuff will just fade away and
remain just a bad taste in our mouths - even Microsoft has decided to
move on.

At any rate, my plugin in on revOnline and called, of all things,
"Save Plugin". The code is all in the stack script, if anyone cares to
look into this.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net