Save question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Apr 23 00:07:33 EDT 2007

Ken,

The question then arises: assume that we keep track for instances in
which the program has been changes and activate the Save menu item
accordingly, are all the cards with their fields and buttons  and
graphics written to a saved copy at that time? Or must we implement
those changes ourselves in the "new" version?
TIA,

Joe Wilkins