problems with grouped images

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 18:45:30 EDT 2007

On 4/22/07 1:30 PM, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> Addendum:
>
> Even when I set the lockloc of the image to true after having it "moved"
> to the loc of the group, once I change the imagedata of the image the
> image snaps back to near the topleft of the group instead of remaining
> at the center.

When I do image operations using Rev code to change an image,  I code the
following:

set the cpUndoHt of img "target" to the height of img "target"
set the cpUndoWd of img "target" to the width of img "target"
set the cpUndoTLeft of img "target" to the topLeft of img "target"
set the cpUndo of img "target" to the imagedata of img "target"
save this stack
--now make changes
--  then adjustments, or undo, even the next time you launch

Jim Ault
Las Vegas