OT: PathFinder

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 11:33:49 EDT 2007

I have been using it almost a year now. By far the most addictive
feature for me is the drop stack, where you can drag files to it as
you browse and then grab the stack to copy somewhere else. Its kinda
like a pop file browser!

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com