Automatically setting screen resolution

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 22:59:34 EDT 2007

Sorry if I may have missed this topic in a previous forum.   I'd appreciate
any help on the following question: The standalones that I am creating require
a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher to properly fit on the screen.
Since some people may have their monitors set to a lower resolution, I've been
including a "ReadMeFirst" file explaining the need for them to reset their
monitors to the higher resolution.   Is there a way within Revolution to
automatically set the resolution to 1024x768 (and then convert it back to the original
resolution when the standalone closes)?
I've been finding Revolution enormously helpful in preparing programs in
medical education.   At this time all the CDs in my company (MedMaster) are in
Revolution.   There are a few free downloads on the MedMaster web site if anyone
is interested.   Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg, MD, President
MedMaster Inc
www.medmaster.net